About Triumph’s Unique Features
Along with the amenities listed below, Triumph Industrial Park offers a unique combination of qualities such as:
- Strategically located midway between the Philadelphia and Baltimore Metropolitan areas at the head of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Easy access to major transportation routes, including I-95.
- A healthy corporate community of over 40 companies, with over a dozen subdivided parcels ready to develop.
- Conveniently located near the historic town of Elkton Maryland, with access to dining and other facilities – a perfect location to support clients as well as employees.
- Pleasant layout and natural surroundings of trees and fields
- Aesthetically tasteful architecture.
About Triumph’s Amenities
- ZONED: M2 Industrial
- 90+/- acres, Flat to Sloped
- 1 to 10 acre parcels
- Lease or Buy
- We Build to suit!
- New Road Surfaces throughout the Park
- Fiber Optic available
- DSL and T1 available
- 34 kV available
Gas line Pressure:
- 50-psig summer
- 30-psig winter
- Water Pressure 60 PSI
- 150,000 Gallon Water Tower
- 8″ water line infrastructure
- 950 gmp thru 2-1/2″ orifice at 56 psi
static, 32 psi residual pressure, indefinably, 30 gmp available on an average basis.
Design, Engineering, Business Support
- Designers on Site with Engineer, Architect, and Expert Manufacturing Consultants
- Aggressive cost cutting
- Construction systems developed for Fortune 500 customers